Women in Finance
We are already proud to be an inclusive employer with a team of talented individuals who are the heart of our business. We have made huge strides in supporting gender balance within our organisation and to show our commitment to the progression of women in senior roles within financial services, we are pleased to have signed the Women in Finance Charter.
The Charter asks businesses likes ours to pledge to:
- have one member of the senior executive team who is responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion
- set internal targets for gender diversity in senior management
- publish progress annually against these targets in reports on their website
- have an intention to ensure pay of the senior executive team is linked to delivery against these internal targets on gender diversity
What we’ve done so far:
- As at 31st July 2021, we have 19 women in senior positions, that’s 45% of our senior leadership population
- We have set internal diversity targets within our company scorecards and the pay of our senior executive team is linked to our performance against these targets
- We believe our colleagues should be able to invest in their career whilst balancing other aspects of their life, so we have adopted an agile working approach that gives greater flexibility on days they work from home
- We are continuing to grow a diverse and inclusive culture, supporting the needs of our entire workforce
- We encourage and support colleagues with their careers
Our target is to have 50% women in our senior leadership teams by December 2023.