Women in Finance
We are proud to continue to be an inclusive employer with a team of talented individuals who are the heart of our business. We have made huge strides in supporting gender balance within our organisation and to show our commitment to the progression of women in senior roles within financial services, we are pleased to have signed the Women in Finance Charter in 2021.
The Charter asks businesses like ours to pledge to:
- have one member of the senior executive team who is responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion
- set internal targets for gender diversity in senior management
- publish progress annually against these targets in reports on their website
- have an intention to ensure pay of the senior executive team is linked to delivery against these internal targets on gender diversity
What we’ve done so far:
- 44% of our senior leadership population are female
- We have set internal diversity targets within our company scorecards and the pay of our senior executive team is linked to our performance against these targets
- We believe our colleagues should be able to invest in their career whilst balancing other aspects of their life, so we have adopted an agile working approach that gives greater flexibility on days they work from home
- We are continuing to grow a diverse and inclusive culture, supporting the needs of our entire workforce
- We encourage and support colleagues with their careers. All colleagues have personal development plans in place.
Our target is to have 50% women in our senior leadership teams by December 2023.