What we do
Belmont Green lends to customers who fall outside the criteria of mainstream lenders via our specialist mortgage lending brand, Vida Homeloans. Mortgages are secured on residential properties only, covering both owner-occupiers and buy to let investors. Customers typically have some element of complexity in their personal circumstances or their investment strategies.About Us
- Focus on specialist residential mortgage lending
- Distribution through mortgage intermediaries using the Vida Homeloans brand
- Products designed to be prudent, cautious and deliver good customer outcomes
- Proven capability in the capital markets – nearly £2bn worth of mortgage assets securitised
Consideration of ESG issues is embedded in the work we do and the way in which we operate throughout our business. We judge our success as an organisation not only by our commercial performance but by how we act for the common good and the long term prospects of our customers. Our ESG plan forms an integral part of successfully delivering the overall strategic agenda of the business and is a core component of the internal ‘Vida Culture’ strategic programme.
Join our team
- We take time to listen, understand and empathise
- We respect diversity, value different opinions and welcome challenges
- We are professional and have a ‘can do’ attitude, especially when responding to a challenge
If you would like to know more about Belmont Green’s commitment to a positive workplace culture, as well as current opportunities, please visit our Careers section.Careers
We have established our trading brand, Vida Homeloans, as a significant lender in the specialist market with strong brand recognition amongst mortgage intermediaries. Vida has completed £2 billion lending to more than 10,000 customers since its launch in October 2016. It has also won numerous industry awards for product innovation, technology and service.
Belmont Green Finance Limited trading as Vida Homeloans has published its Annual Report for the year ending 31st December 2022. A full version can be found on their website.Read more