This role, reporting to the Partnership Marketing & Events Manager, will support the day-to-day activity of the Marketing team, supporting the Partnership Marketing & Events Manager and the Heads of Marketing in delivering Vida’s marketing activity to mortgage intermediaries (B2B), savers (B2C) and key partners including events, social media, digital and traditional channels.
- Creation of social media content and elements, such as imagery, video, and PDFs.
- Creation of web banners and GIFs.
- Ensuring broker-facing and end customer literature and content is up to date and signed off.
- Creation of and support with web content for both the Mortgages and Savings business lines
- Working closely with the Marketing team to develop content to be used in blogs, on websites and in emails.
- Supporting with activities for events, such as logistical planning, supporting the Key Account Managers with content and organising materials to be delivered.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the Sales, Product and Compliance teams.
- Working with external agencies, such as design and social media.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- You have the drive, self-motivation, and a desire to make a real difference.
- You will be passionate about marketing trends, storytelling, and technologies.
- You will have experience or interest in a career in financial services
- Capable of managing multiple activities simultaneously
- A quick learner with an eye for detail
- Ideally experience of supporting social media marketing
- Good experience in all aspects of digital and marketing activity
- Good communication and writing skills for both online and offline marketing materials
- Experience of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) desired
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
Belmont Green and Vida offers comprehensive benefits package to support our employees’ professional and personal needs, these are:
- Agile Working
- Annual Leave - 28 days annual leave rising to 30 days (1 extra day per full year worked)
- Buy Annual Leave
- Birthday - We provide staff their birthday off to celebrate in style
- Vitality - Private Medical (Single cover) with Vitality as a ‘Benefit in Kind’ including discounts and health incentives
- Health MOT - Annual health checks with Vitality representative
- Free eye tests
- Free flu jabs
- Pension - up to 10% employer contribution after probation.
- Season Ticket Loan - We understand that some staff will need to rely on public transport in order to attend their work location. This benefit is intended to help staff cover the costs of a season ticket.
- Life Assurance - Offering 4 x basic salary
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Annual Bonus - (company and personal performance related)
- Volunteering opportunities
- Car Parking - Free parking at Egham and Skipton offices.
- Education and Further Learning - We are keen believers in continuous professional development (CPD) and are committed to the development of all employees for the mutual benefit of the individual and furthering the business ability and needs. We encourage both professional qualifications and courses that are directly relevant to your current position and/or career path.
- Employee Referral Incentive Scheme
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx