Belmont Green provide mortgage solutions through its “Vida Homeloans” brand for Buy to Let and residential borrowers who find themselves underserved elsewhere. Our borrowers range from Buy to Let investors, to the self-employed and customers with multiple jobs. We know that life is never a straight line. That’s why we believe in second chances. Working exclusively with intermediary partners, we combine cutting-edge technology with skilled and caring people to solve complex customer problems and help everyone find a safe place to call home. People are at the heart of our business, and we work hard to create a positive and engaging working environment centred around our vision, mission, and values.
With three offices in Staines, London, and Skipton, we bring teams together regularly to collaborate but empower our colleagues to have more choice around when and where they work on the days they are not in the office, with colleagues working remotely in various locations across the UK.
Our values lie at the heart of everything we do and provide a frame of reference for the behaviour we expect to see in our people every day. Refreshed in 2020, we look for these qualities when hiring new talent into the organisation, and they underpin our approach to personal development and performance management for all our people. We are:
Visionary - We innovate and break old habits, thinking big and pushing boundaries together as one team
Inclusive - We value each other’s differences and work to see people for who they really are
Dynamic - We are flexible and fast, cutting through complexity and never accepting second best
Authentic - We are honest and genuine, what you see is what you get
Treasury are responsible for ensuring Belmont Green has adequate funding to support the business as lending volumes grow and managing the liquidity and interest rate risk arising from the business activities
Funding transactions are executed in line with the Funding and Liquidity Policies. The type of funding will include public and private securitisations, warehousing and other financing transactions as required. By its very nature the transactions are complex and require a high degree of specialist technical knowledge.
The Treasury Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work as part of a team to support Senior Management in managing the securitisation and warehouse transactions and maintaining the BGFL risk positions within the documented risk appetites. The team you will be joining is responsible for the management and development of the company’s secured funding transactions and is required to continuously assess and control risks in the processes.
- Support Senior Management in setting up new structured funding vehicles and funding programmes, including project management work;
- Provide analysis and process support to all aspects of BGFL’s structured funding and securitisation programmes;
- Support the execution of all interest rate swaps to manage interest rate exposure of BGFL, securitisation warehouses and RMBS SPVs;
- Support the management of warehouses, including
- Drawdown and reporting oversight;
- Interest Payment determination and review;
- Modelling updates with regards to ongoing deal maintenance; and
- redevelopment and continuous improvement of the warehouse management and reporting models;
- Assist the ALM manager on Liquidity Forecasting and IRRBB reporting;
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to increase efficiencies across the financing structures;
- Generate relevant, accurate, clear analysis to present to the monthly ALCO, Secured Funding Forum, Liquidity Management Group and Senior Management as required, including development of relevant MI;
- Ensure that policies and procedures are kept up to date and adhered to and governance controls are followed;
- Support the wider business with Treasury related queries and product development;
- Act in accordance with the company values and promote the corporate culture.
- Experience of treasury management and/or secured funding transaction (1+ years)
- Excellent communicator and team player with a highly organised approach to time management
- Excellent numerical, analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and able to produce high quality output under time pressure
- Advanced excel and power point skills with ability to develop, review and enhance models
- An ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment often with ambiguity.
- Encourages a culture of continuous improvement where high standards of performance, timely delivery, an appropriate sense of urgency and quality is expected and rewarded.
Belmont Green and Vida offers comprehensive benefits package to support our employees’ professional and personal needs, these are:
• Agile Working
• Annual Bonus - (company and personal performance related)
• Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days (1 extra day per full year worked)
• Buy Annual Leave - Up to a maximum of 5 days annual leave can be purchased and will be provided interest free
• Birthday - We provide staff their birthday off to celebrate in style following 6 months’ service
• Vitality - Private Medical (Single cover) with Vitality as a ‘Benefit in Kind’ including discounts and health incentivesLife Assurance
• Health MOT - Annual health checks with Vitality representative
• Season Ticket Loan - We understand that some staff will need to rely on public transport in order to attend their work location. This benefit is intended to help staff cover the costs of a season ticket.
• Company Pension
• Life Assurance - Offering 4 x basic salary
• Car Parking - Free parking at Staines and Skipton offices
• Education and Further Learning
• Employee Referral Incentive Scheme
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx