At Belmont Green, we know that life is never a straight line. That’s why we believe in second chances. Working exclusively with intermediary partners, we combine cutting-edge technology with skilled and caring people to solve complex customer problems and help everyone find a safe place to call home. People are at the heart of our business, and we work hard to create a positive and engaging working environment centred around our vision, mission, and values.
With three offices in Staines, London, and Skipton, we bring teams together regularly to collaborate but empower our colleagues to have more choice around when and where they work on the days they are not in the office, with colleagues working remotely in various locations across the UK. As well as flexibility and the opportunity to work from home, we also offer a competitive salary, attractive company pension, private medical insurance, birthday leave and 25 days holiday.
Role Purpose/ Overview
The Technical Support Specialist is a technical hands-on support role within the technology team focussed predominantly on Microsoft Azure and Office 365 within Vida.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience in technology with a particular focus on Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, Azure Active Directory and MS Intune services. Experience with systems such as Mimecast, Exclaimer, Data Loss Prevention and Cisco Umbrella is preferred.
Vida is going through a significant period of change and growth alongside working towards becoming a Bank. The candidate will therefore need to be a self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced environment and has a proven track record in helping organisations build and embed capabilities and systems.
• Build devices for new starters / replacement hardware, using predefined build process, assist with moves & changes.
• Understanding and providing support to our core mortgage platform and integrated services.
• Working with internal IT and suppliers to support deployments, upgrades, and configuration changes within the estate.
• Write clear technical knowledge base articles and troubleshooting guides for use by other support team members as required.
• Assist with routine security procedures including patch management and privileged access management systems.
• Assist with routine out of hours patch management as required.
• Occasional travel to our Staines office will be required.
• Essential: Strong troubleshooting skills on Windows OS, MS Office 365.
• Essential: Experience using MS Intune and MS Azure.
• Essential: Experience using remote assistance tools like TeamViewer.
• Essential: Strong experience with PowerShell scripting, Active Directory and Exchange administration.
• Ideal: Working with an ITSM ticket system, ensuring requests & issues are logged correctly and accurately.
• Ideal: A good understanding of the Financial Services industry and the regulations impacting it.
• Preferred: ITIL Foundation Qualification.
• Preferred: Experience in deploying configurations, scripts and conditional access policies remotely via MS Intune.
• Preferred: Knowledge of regulatory controls, customer conduct & successful outcomes, mortgage products.
• Preferred: Experience working in a hybrid in-house/outsourced IT environment.
Belmont Green and Vida offers comprehensive benefits package to support our employees’ professional and personal needs, these are:
- Agile Working
- Annual Bonus - (company and personal performance related)
- Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days (1 extra day per full year worked) plus bank holidays
- Buy Annual Leave - Up to a maximum of 5 days annual leave can be purchased and will be provided interest free
- Birthday Leave - We provide staff their birthday off to celebrate in style following 6 months’ service
- Vitality - Private Medical (Single cover) with Vitality as a ‘Benefit in Kind’ including discounts and health incentives
- Health MOT - Annual health checks with Vitality representative
- Free flu jabs
- Group Income Protection Insurance - Up to 50% annual salary protected over 2 years to support rehabilitation back to work if absent due to illness over 13 weeks
- Season Ticket Loan - We understand that some staff will need to rely on public transport in order to attend their work location. This benefit is intended to help staff cover the costs of a season ticket.
- Company Pension – up to 10% company contribution after 6 months’ service if employee puts in minimum of 5%
- Life Assurance - Offering 4 x basic salary
- Education and Further Learning
- Employee Referral Incentive Scheme
- Volunteering Opportunities
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx