The role will predominantly be managing our internal monthly payroll, working very closely with our third-party payroll provider ADP to ensure payroll is approved and paid on time.
Managing our internal monthly payroll, working very closely with our third-party payroll provider ADP to ensure payroll is approved and paid on time.
Accurately processing payroll, including overtime timesheets, ensuring attention to detail and precise calculations at all times.
The role holder will be the main point of contact for any pay related queries, so a thorough knowledge of tax and HR legislation is expected.
This position will include managing the administration of pensions as well as implementing and administering any reward incentives including pay reviews, and bonus payments.
We are ideally looking for someone who is analytical, whom will additionally create and manage any MI that may be required, including payroll reporting, holiday calculations, tax calculations as well as ad-hoc reporting for the HR team. Therefore, an advanced knowledge of excel would be desirable.
Additional activities would include assisting in the general day to day administration of the company engagement survey, supporting employees with any questions and fielding general enquires.
When required, provide assistance to the Head of HR Operations with any general enquires.
- Payroll Experience
- Experience of working with ADP and iHCM would be beneficial
- A high level of attention to detail is crucial for this role
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to deal with confidential and business sensitive information
- Very strong analytical; skills
- Strong excel skills
- Reporting Experience
* Competitive Salary
* Holidays starting at 25 Days (increasing each year of service up to 28 Days)
* Private Healthcare (Currently with Vitality)
* Life Assurance (4 x Basic Salary)
* Pension Scheme (Employer contributes up to 10%)
* Free Car Parking
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Subsidised local amenities in Staines
* Employee Recognition Scheme linked to our Company Values
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx