The Finance team is responsible for the financial integrity of the Belmont Green business. This involves the preparation of management, statutory and regulatory reports as well as maintaining the underlying accounting records with robust financial controls. Forecasting future profitability, Balance Sheet positions and cash flows in a dynamic business environment is a key part of the role of Finance.
The FP&A team have a key role to play in partnering with the capital markets, savings (retail deposits), and treasury teams to assist in the delivery of funding financial forecasts, reporting on performance and providing insightful financial analysis to support funding structure and cash flows of the business.
This role is a varied role based from our London Bridge office, and will include but not be limited to centrally coordinate pulling together business specific and executive level documentation on B/S, P/L, cashflows & related metrics and assumptions.
We are looking for someone who communicates in a constructive, friendly and positive manner that demonstrates respect, as well as collaborates across the organisation by communicating regularly and consistently to peers.
Someone with a high level of determination, willingness and flexibility to deliver to a high standard against tight deadlines with very strong analytical skills.
You will be expected to contribute to variance analysis and ad-hoc projects as well as assist with the the consolidation of the forecast/ reforecast or annual budget which involves interacting with numerous departments to ensure that actuals and key assumptions are updated and signed off
* Has a good common sense, proactive and detail oriented
* Should be able to work independently and seek out answers/solutions prior to asking for assistance.
* Very competent in Microsoft Excel (VBA is not required but pivot tables/ complex formulae are a must). Must feel comfortable to 'break’ and 'rebuild’ an excel file.
* Understands the components / interaction of the Balance Sheet and related cashflows- this is a MUST for the role.
* Eager to learn and develop.
* Good academics. ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or international equivalent.
* Competitive Salary
* Holidays starting at 25 Days (increasing each year of service up to 28 Days)
* Private Healthcare (Currently with Vitality)
* Life Assurance (4 x Basic Salary)
* Pension Scheme (Employer contributes up to 10%)
* Free Car Parking
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Subsidised local amenities in Staines
* Employee Recognition Scheme linked to our Company Values
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx