The Finance team is responsible for the financial integrity of the Belmont Green business. This involves the preparation of management and statutory reports as well as maintaining the underlying accounting records with robust financial controls. Forecasting future profitability and cash flows is a key part of the role of Finance.
The Financial Accountant will have a key role in establishing appropriate procedures and controls with the area of financial accounting as the business expands.
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to make a move into a modern, dynamic and growing company, and achieve a broad, financial control and reporting role that will provide a fantastic steppingstone for anyone looking for a long-term career path to Financial Controller.
Typically, you'll be responsible for a variety of tasks which include month end processes and controls linked with associated reporting,
This role will be responsible for annual statutory accounts, related disclosures including liaison with external auditors.
You will also be responsible for Corporation Tax returns and ensuring business complies with all applicable tax regulations as well as production of Key monthly and annual reports for management, statutory and regulatory reporting.
Operating and enhancing financial controls including balance sheet reconciliations whilst supporting the delivery of small-scale projects and continuous improvements.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with general ledger functions, month end and year end close processes.
- Experience with statutory accounts preparation with a financial services/ structured finance background desirable
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tenacious in pursuing issues to resolution
- Attention to detail
- Flexible can-do attitude
* Competitive Salary
* Holidays starting at 25 Days (increasing each year of service up to 28 Days)
* Option of buying additional holiday
* Season Ticket Loan
* Private Healthcare (Currently with Vitality)
* Life Assurance (4 x Basic Salary)
* Pension Scheme (Employer contributes up to 10%)
* Free Car Parking
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Subsidised local amenities in Staines
* Employee Recognition Scheme linked to our Company Values
* Fruit Wednesdays
* Dress down culture
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx