Belmont Green provide mortgage solutions through its “Vida Homeloans” brand for Buy to Let and residential borrowers who find themselves underserved elsewhere. Our borrowers range from Buy to Let investors, to the self-employed and customers with multiple jobs. We know that life is never a straight line. That’s why we believe in second chances. Working exclusively with intermediary partners, we combine cutting-edge technology with skilled and caring people to solve complex customer problems and help everyone find a safe place to call home. People are at the heart of our business, and we work hard to create a positive and engaging working environment centred around our vision, mission, and values.
With three offices in Staines, London, and Skipton, we bring teams together regularly to collaborate but empower our colleagues to have more choice around when and where they work on the days they are not in the office, with colleagues working remotely in various locations across the UK.
Our values lie at the heart of everything we do and provide a frame of reference for the behaviour we expect to see in our people every day. Refreshed in 2020, we look for these qualities when hiring new talent into the organisation, and they underpin our approach to personal development and performance management for all our people. We are:
Visionary - We innovate and break old habits, thinking big and pushing boundaries together as one team
Inclusive - We value each other’s differences and work to see people for who they really are
Dynamic - We are flexible and fast, cutting through complexity and never accepting second best
Authentic - We are honest and genuine, what you see is what you get
Role main purpose:
This role will provide front line support and expertise to our central and field-based teams to make it easy for mortgage intermediaries to do business with Vida Homeloans.
The role will play an important part in focussing our contact strategy across our segmented database and maximising our market presence and sales opportunities via outbound telephone marketing focusing on new business follow up, lead activation and campaign activity, designed to support the 2022 Sales Segmentation strategy . It will also be positioned as first line of support for the field sales teams when required and appropriate
- Develop highly effective telephone relationships with mortgage intermediaries, networks, clubs and packagers, acting as an expert on products, criteria and service.
- Communicate and work to a level of support activity for field sales teams. i.e. as a support cover during holiday/meeting/event activity
- Develop and implement out-bound calling strategies in conjunction with the HoIS.
- Conduct and manage ad-hoc telephone and email campaigns to drive sales performance and act as a source of information regarding exclusive product launches, criteria changes.
- Identify and maximise relationship and business development opportunities.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships, acting as an ambassador for Vida Homeloans and its values.
- Support the Key Account Managers (KAMs) to achieve KPIs across quality and quantity measures and ensure key accounts are kept fully and promptly informed of any changes to criteria, product, service or terms via e-mail, phone, and the website.
- Maximise sales in line with targets.
- Answer inbound telephone queries, as demand requires, acting as subject matter expert across the Vida Homeloans proposition
- Support the service offering via answering intermediary queries via the webchat portal.
- Become a subject matter expert for brokers and be the “go to” person for more complex broker queries
- Support the development of new TBDMs providing local training support and guidance
- Attend relevant trade shows to represent the organisation (where required).
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, to facilitate sharing of knowledge, and best practice.
- Management of intermediary profiles and data within the internal broker database.
- Satisfy Vida Homeloans internal and external auditors in all matters of operational competence and risk.
- Previous experience of working in a Broker Support team at another lender
- CeMAP qualified and keeps regulatory knowledge up to date through CPD
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Experience of staff supervision or other team leader duties
- Strong telephone communication skills
- A background of relationship building or client management
- Good computer literacy especially in MS Office
- Enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team
Belmont Green and Vida offers comprehensive benefits package to support our employees’ professional and personal needs, these are:
- Agile Working
- Annual Bonus - (company and personal performance related)
- Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days (1 extra day per full year worked)
- Buy Annual Leave - Up to a maximum of 5 days annual leave can be purchased and will be provided interest free
- Birthday - We provide staff their birthday off to celebrate in style following 6 months’ service
- Vitality - Private Medical (Single cover) with Vitality as a ‘Benefit in Kind’ including discounts and health incentives
- Health MOT - Annual health checks with Vitality representative
- Season Ticket Loan - We understand that some staff will need to rely on public transport in order to attend their work location. This benefit is intended to help staff cover the costs of a season ticket.
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance - Offering 4 x basic salary
- Car Parking - Free parking at Staines and Skipton offices
- Education and Further Learning
- Employee Referral Incentive Scheme
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx