We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has experience within Financial Services who has good Stakeholder Management and who can define business requirements ensuring they align with the business operating model and are ‘fit for purpose’.
Someone with experience in clear mapping and analysis of the “as is” process whilst also documenting and implementing “to be” process supported by the control model.
Proactively identify, raise and manage risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies with clear mitigating action plans through to closure.
Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive satisfactory outcomes.as well as being responsible for engagement with Senior Management / ExCo teams.
Facilitating design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate and validate proposed solutions as well as building system and domain knowledge to become a Change SME across the Target Operating Model.
The role holder will be expected to analyse and identify ways to streamline and improve the customer journey and internal processes and be accountable for the design of test scenarios and delivery of test scripts and defect management.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with clear attention to detail.
* Hands on in their approach.
* Comfortable being the sole Business Analyst on projects.
* Being Agile to change.
* Good teamwork and positive attitude.
* Ideally a strong understanding of the mortgage lending industry.
* Experience in managing small change projects.
* Relevant BA qualifications i.e. BCS Diploma in Business Analysis.
* Competitive Salary
* Holidays starting at 25 Days (increasing each year of service up to 28 Days)
* Private Healthcare (Currently with Vitality)
* Life Assurance (4 x Basic Salary)
* Pension Scheme (Employer contributes up to 10%)
* Free Car Parking
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Subsidised local amenities in Staines
Only the following file extensions allowed: png, gif, jpg, jpeg doc, docx, pdf pages, pptx